Please Scroll Down to see Community
UGL OZ domestic-supplyUS-PHARMACIESUGFREAKParaPharma

Steroids using winstrol last 4 weeks?

gymgrid

New member
I'm around 5'6" and 175 lbs. I'm looking to do a recomposition and I'm 28 years old.
I'm going to be using a 12-week cycle of EQ and testosterone at 300 mg each. I would like to know about using Winstrol for the last 4 weeks. Would you go with 50 mg or 100 mg a day?
 
Hi @gymgrid

For a recomp I'll go with this stack:

Week 1-8: Anavar: 40-60 mg/day
Week 1-12: Test E: 200-300 mg/week
Week 1-12: EQ: 400 mg/week

If you need more assistance, feel free to contact me via DM and you can also get your genuine quality gear from UPsteroid and you can use the coupon code UP2026 for a discount on all your orders.
 
Winstrol is not complicated to use. It's a really good oral steroid but you don't need to run as much as you think.
 
I would go with Winstrol at 50 mg a day. That is the sweet spot. If you start noticing issues you can always lower the dosage.
 
Always when you're using Winstrol you should use joint support supplements. That will help with your joints so you don't have problems.
 
Bros, Winstrol is one of my favorites but Anavar is better. I like Anavar because there are fewer side effects and it gives you good strength gains.
 
Top Bottom