Please Scroll Down to see Community
UGL OZ domestic-supplyUS-PHARMACIESUGFREAKParaPharma

Steroids Using test prop and tren ace for an 8-week stack

barroute

New member
I'm interested in using Testprop and Tren Ace. I'm looking to do an 8-week stack. What would be your opinion on stacking them together? Should I go with test prop at 50 mg/day and tren ace at 50 mg every other day, or should I reverse it and do the tren ace daily and the test prop every other day? Do you think 50 mg is good or should I increase the dosage? My goal is strength and size. I'm 6 ft. tall, 180 lbs., and 38 years old.
 
Hi @barroute

It's better to stack Tren Ace: 75-100 mg EOD, Test Prop: 100-200 mg/wk, and Anavar: 20-40 mg/day (6-8 weeks). Add liver protection (500 mg/day - TUDCA) and 4 g/day of fish oil.

For PCT, you should start between 3-4 days after your last Tren injection. Use Clomid for 4 weeks as follows: 50 mg/day (wk 1-2), 25 mg/day (wk 3-4), Nolvadex for 4 weeks: 40 mg/day (wk 1-2), 20 mg/day (wk 3-4), and DHEA - 100 mg/day.

You can check out UPsteroid for all your gear and use the coupon code UP2026 for a discount.
 
Top Bottom