Please Scroll Down to see Community
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Supplements how would you use protein powder?

Njelaso

I’m looking to pick up a couple tubs of protein powder but I’m not sure how best to use them. I’ve seen protein powder that has different amounts of protein per scoop. Is the idea here to get in as much protein as I can or do I need to limit how much protein powder I’m supposed to use.
And what’s the best protein flavor I should get that I won’t get bored from that you like

I’m looking to pick up a couple tubs of protein powder but I’m not sure how best to use them. I’ve seen protein powder that has different amounts of protein per scoop. Is the idea here to get in as much protein as I can or do I need to limit how much protein powder I’m supposed to use.
And what’s the best protein flavor I should get that I won’t get bored from that you like

i would use it post workout thats the best

I'm not a advocate for fake food so protein powder is not something I recommend
I'd rather use stick to a whole food diet

Use real food

Top Bottom